10 reasons Jerky is the best snack for your summer roadtrip
13 July, 2017
We're about halfway through summer, but there's still plenty of time for an epic getaway. Whether you're driving cross-country or just getting outside the city for a weekend, you won't want to hit the road without snacks. And we'd like to tell you why jerky's the best choice to fuel your drive.
10 Reasons Jerky Rules for Roadtrips:
- You're gonna' get sick of fast food french fries.
- Jerky won't melt all over your upholstery, unlike chocolate.
- Need a moment of quiet in the car? Jerky takes a while to chew, so it'll keep your traveling companions' mouths busy.
- Gas station snacks just don't deliver. And boy are they overpriced!
- It's full of protein to keep you from getting hangry.
- Sodium helps prevent dehydration - so you can drink less and make fewer stops!
- There's nothing better than eating meat at 70mph!
- You can match your meat to your destination. Going to Louisiana? How 'bout some Cajun Alligator?
- Jerky sticks are a great space saver if you're packing light.
- EVERYBODY loves jerky!
Ten reasons not enough to make jerky your go-to roadtrip snack? We'll give you one more. Use code ROADTRIPPIN17 at checkout for 10% off! (Good through 8/15/2017).