We’re self-proclaimed jerky eating experts, and when it came time to pick our favorites, we were only able to whittle down the list to our top 20 flavors! We thought you might enjoy them too, so we created our Staff Favorites pack.
Perhaps you’ll have an easier time than we did when it comes to narrowing down your top dogs. Will Kangaroo KO the Wild Boar? Or will the Ostrich will blow the Maple Duck out of the water? When it comes to choosing between jerky this good, we assure you…the struggle is real.
In the world of Wild Game Jerky – these are the staples. This pack will get you 20 different Buffalo Bob’s jerky flavors at a hefty discount! Want an even better deal? Sign up for our monthly subscription! We’ll send you or a loved one our staff favorites once a month and you can cancel at any time.
The Staff Favorites 20-piece pack makes a great:
- Office pantry staple (C’mon – STAFF favorites – it’s in the name!)
- Holiday stocking stuffer
- Father’s Day gift
- After school snack for the kiddos (or the young at heart)
- Groomsman gift
- Post workout protein fix (each stick has 7-12 grams!)
- Unique men’s gift (or for those meat-loving-ladies!)
Buffalo Bob’s is the culmination of over 40 years’ experience in meat preparation techniques that have been passed down through the Zick family for generations. All Buffalo Bob’s products are farm-raised and mixed with beef to earn that sweet USDA seal of approval.
Order today and you’ll receive the following essentials:
- Alligator BBQ Jerky
- Alligator Cajun Jerky
- Alligator Cajun Stick
- Alligator Jerky Stick Mild
- Pork Hawaiian Teriyaki Stick
- Beef Pemmican Jerky
- Venison Teriyaki Stick
- Wild Boar BBQ Stick
- Wild Boar BBQ Jerky
- Elk Peppered Jerky Stick
- Kangaroo Outback Stick
- Kangaroo Jerky
- Ostrich Hickory Smoked Jerky
- Pheasant Jerky Stick
- Maple Duck Stick
- Pork Chorizo Mexican Stick
- Venison Fire Hot Jerky Stick
- Venison Peppered Jerky
- Elk Hickory Smoked Jerk
- Buffalo Garlic and Chipotle Jerky
All Buffalo, Ostrich, and Pheasant products now have Beef as the first ingredient.